To make deployments more convenient for our customers we offer a staging solution that includes:
- Assembly of kits and units
- Loading of software
- System configuration according to site specs
- End-to-end testing
We stage and configure before your equipment arrives, allowing us to install onsite in just a few days.
Wireless Network Deployments Fast and Local Around the Globe
We've got boots on the ground in all 50 United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, and our footprint keeps growing. Our team is flexible and ready to work in both new and existing facilities on everything from cabling infrastructure to wired and wireless network design to device installation. Our solutions are built on network design best practices and our engineers stay current on the latest innovations in our industry.
New & Existing Environments
Construction projects have many moving parts and we'll work seamlessly with general contractors and other trades on-site to get the job done. Whether we're designing or just installing, our team is highly flexible and can deliver:
- Installation, testing, and turn up of all low-voltage technology including computers, phones, music/paging, CCTV, kiosks, digital signage, access points, as well as point of sale (POS) and all of the required accessories
- Extension of circuits from the demarcation point via fiber or category cabling
- Full rack and stack in MDF and IDF locations
- Pulling all infrastructure cable including testing, termination, and certification
- Active and Passive Heat Mapping options for verification of wireless infrastructure post- construction to ensure proper coverage
Our preparation process includes helping your construction and field teams by updating your blueprints in these key areas:
- Certified wireless network design
- Speaker layout and planning
- CCTV design
- Line diagrams
Regardless of size, (we've worked from 2,500 to 1,000,000+ square feet) we'll get the job done in hours, weeks, days, or months according to your construction schedule.
Remodels & Renovations
When it's time to make a change in your stores or facilities you'll need a team that can handle your challenges, tight schedules, and trade coordination without a problem. In the face of natural disasters we have lit up temporary infrastructure while new walls were built and flooding was being controlled.
From moving kiosks and point of sale devices to single PC upgrades or entire infrastructure updates-- we can do it. Our technicians are prepared to work around your operations to keep your store up and running from the time we step on-site until the upgrade is complete.
Complex Projects & Service Work
Big deployments are our specialty. We love planning for a 2,000 store deployment and then set the trained crews on their way to success. Whether it’s a 2-hour upgrade or installation of new customer service counters, we know what it takes to roll out fast and free of defects.
We know that sometimes our customers need a quick fix or a one-off site upgrade and that’s where our service capabilities shine. We're always ready to help!